Happy Friday Friends! Here's a new segment for a new blogging season. I love when bloggers put out lists of things they're loving, especially before the weekend. These things will range from clothes to beauty products to recipes to podcasts. I'll, of course, include all the links. It'll just be a little happy send off into the weekend. Enjoy!
1. This sweater from Target's new line, A New Day. I have it in gray but saw it in robin's egg blue in the store today and love that one too! It's so comfortable and washes really well. I don't do clothes that take any special instructions so if I can throw it in the washer and dryer and pull it out looking like new, it's a win for me.
2. This matte lipstick from e.l.f. I have been looking for a good nude pink that I can throw on every day that doesn't deviate too much from my natural lip color. I got recommendations for a color by MAC and one by Charlotte Tilbury but wasn't willing to make the investment if I didn't know that I was going to love the color. This one is only $3.00 and the color "natural" is exactly what I was looking for.
3. The Gospel of Mark study by Lisa Harper. I have been doing this study for the last two weeks with my bible study and whoa... it'll knock you on your butt. Lisa Harper has a dry sense of humor that she mixes with a large bank of biblical knowledge and then all of a sudden, bam! a self reflection question that will make you dig deep. All the ladies in my study have been growing a lot from it.
4. This nail polish color from Sinful Colors. This is another beauty product that doesn't require a whole lot of investment at $1.99 (Target). I bought this color a while ago and never got gutsy enough to try it but I love it for fall! It's a mocha color with a slightly gray tint. If I pair it with the Gel Topcoat by Essie, it lasts me a week!
*Sidenote: Before I had Lainey, nail polish never stuck to my nails for more than 2 days without chipping, even with a topcoat, so I rarely painted them. Now, since I've had Lainey, I can paint my nails on Tuesday and they will just be barely chipped by the next Tuesday. I usually am just ready to change my color by then! Bizarre!
5. The For the Love podcast with Jen Hatmaker, particularly the episode with Aarti Sequeira. This girl knows and loves food and is encouraging to boot. You will want to be friends with these ladies after listening! It will also make you want to be brave and jump into that thing that you've been considering jumping into but may have been too afraid.