Thursday, November 2, 2017

Well this is embarassing...

So this whole blog thing... my intention was to use this platform to follow our trip from Mississippi to Idaho and keep up with life thereafter. That didn't happen! But here we are, over a year later (and hopefully wiser). We have settled in Idaho, outside of Boise, survived out first (apparently heavy) winter, added sweet Lainey Rae to our family on August 23, and are now adjusting to life as a family of four! Now that we've gotten through the initial newborn haze and are all figuring out new routines, this mama could use an outlet! The purpose of this little corner of the Internet is for me to share and for whoever will read to read. Some will be light, some heavy I'm sure. You can be guaranteed there will be lots of babies, food, books, and podcasts! Thanks so much for stopping by! There will be content on here soon (I hope) but for now, enjoy some pictures of my sweet babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment